Maintenance Technician III
At Orion Food Systems, we hold ourselves to the very strictest standards of quality while remaining firmly balanced on the edge of innovation, and we strive to ensure that our services benefit our clients. We are devoted to enriching people's lives with the highest quality products and boutique-level service.
Orion Foods is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician I to join our growing team!
Our Maintenance Technician II is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the business goals and objectives.
- Ability to handle facility maintenance issues.
- Have the correct knowledge of tools and their usage.
- Ability to disassemble and assemble equipment.
- Must be certified in the operation of a pallet jack and/or fork lift.
- Understanding of machine specific lockout/tagout procedures to confirm equipment can be serviced without the threat of unexpectedly starting back up.
- Required to have strong math skills.
- Must have a general knowledge of Hazmat policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Ability to trouble shoot and repair facility equipment as needed.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving, math, and analytical skills.
- Ability to evaluate situation and make decisions with little or no guidance.
Education and/ Or Experience
- Associates or university degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be certified in the operation of a forklift/pallet Jack.
- Warehouse experience is preferred.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Orion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer