OLM Food Solutions is currently searching for a Network Engineer to join our growing team!
The Network Engineer is responsible for design, implementation, maintenance, and support of a growing corporation’s hybrid data center with multiple physical locations. Manages a LAN/WAN network of more than 1200 devices; performs a variety of maintenance, evaluation, installation, and training tasks to enable users to maximize productivity and maintain SLAs.
- Configure and install various network devices and services e.g., switches, firewalls, SD-WAN, VPN (Virtual Private Networking), QOS (quality of service)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations
- Administration of on-premises datacenter and offsite Azure hybrid environment with S2S tunneling
- Support of multiple fiber, SIP, and internet connections from external providers
- Administration of network including routing, switching, firewalls, and VPN services
- Monitor network, server, and SAN performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Administration of multiple wireless networks, both onsite and remote
- Supply technical consulting services to departments/organization on the use of computers and networks to satisfy business needs
- Analyzing system logs, identifying potential issues with systems, and implementing improvements
- Creation, configuration, and renewal of SSL certs using internal and external Certificate authorities
- Network security using internal and external services (e.g., penetration & vulnerability scanning)
- Supervise & mentor/cross-train team members on existing and modern technologies
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of IP (Internet Protocol) networking, CLI scripting, LAN/WAN routing, switching, VLAN segmentation, VPN tunneling, and advanced Firewalls.
- Knowledge and experience working with Linux distro’s and tools (e.g., Ubuntu, Nginx, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with server virtualization technologies such as VMWare Server/ESXI or Microsoft Hyper-V/Virtual Server and working with public cloud technology (e.g., Azure, AWS) a plus.
Education and/ Or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science or networking; or two to five years related network experience and/or training
- Certifications in CCNA, CCNP, Linux+ skills are preferred.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
OLM Food Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer