LEAD Forklift Material Handler - 3rd Shift
Shift schedule: Monday-Friday 5:00 PM – 1:00 AM with some weekends expected.
The Lead Raw Material Handler is a member of a team that maintains warehouse stock that is received, inventoried and distributed as instructed. The Lead Raw Material Handler helps direct workflow for 4-8 employees.
- Ability to plan, assign and direct workflow as needed. Set expectations and train warehouse employees on warehouse functions.
- Ensures accurate inventory for all goods to include sorting, counting and organizing. Account for any loss.
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas. Sort and place materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequences such as size, type, allergen, batch, or product code
- Inspect trailer interior for cleanliness and contamination prior to loading product.
- Assist in maintaining inventory accuracy. Complete weekly inventory, month end and year end procedures. Research discrepancies between inventory and SAP. Adjust errors and complaints.
- Fill and stock shelves according to inventory levels. Accurately locate product in SAP bin locations.
- Receive incoming deliveries and verify accurate counts.
- Confer with other personnel to ensure coordination of distribution activities with activities of other functions to include production, transportation, and purchasing.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse, cooler and freezer.
- Must have working knowledge of SAP.
- Must obey all company policies. Must be knowledgeable in GMP's, OSHA, SQF, and HACCP.
- Responsible to fill out all checklists that pertain to specified equipment. All safety guidelines must be followed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience and knowledge in MS Office products (Excel &n Word) and SAP preferred
- Forklift and palate jack certification preferred
- Will be required to operate different types/styles of forklifts.
- Strong mathematical skills
- Must be able to lift or move up to 75 lbs.
Benefits - More Benefits, Better Results
OLM Food Solutions is committed to providing employees with a benefits program that is both comprehensive and competitive. Our benefits program offers health coverage and financial security to our employees and their families.
OLM Food Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
OLM Food Solutions makes the quick service restaurant industry easy to digest. We were recently ranked #1 in the Miscellaneous Quick-Service Restaurant category of Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500. In April 2019, Orion Food Systems merged with Landmark Products out of Milford, IA, making OLM Food Solutions the nation’s largest pizza supplier to the convenience store industry. OLM Food Solutions franchises and/or licenses its branded food concepts to over 2,000 locations throughout the world!
We strive to hire talented people who can think outside of the box, lead, and create. Our culture is not typical or ordinary, and we aim to keep it that way. At OLM Food Solutions, we believe in providing a rich working environment, one filled with challenge that pushes us to innovate in ways that captures the imagination. Our culture is about fun, meaningful work, and a true sense of community.