Bakery Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
OLM is currently searching for a Production Supervisor to join our growing team!
Shift time: 1:15pm - 9:30pm
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the manufacturing of goods following regulations and guidelines of SQF, HACCP, USDA, and FDA and ensures goods are manufactured with accuracy and precision.
- Reviews production, quality control, and other reports and statistics to plan and modify production activities.
- Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and achieve greater utilization of labor and materials.
- Verifies that production activities are performed in compliance with OLM policies and procedures and OSHA regulations.
- Works with all Departments to maintain an audit/tour ready facility. Ensures facilities are audit/tour ready in compliance with OLM policies and procedures, FDA/USDA regulations, and customer specifications.
- Monitors quality, safety, scheduling, personnel, and mechanical status of the plant.
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Control and minimize labor overtime.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) as well as SAP preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
Education and/ Or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) from two-year college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits - More Benefits, Better Results
OLM Food Solutions is committed to providing employees with a benefits program that is both comprehensive and competitive. Our benefits program offers health coverage and financial security to our employees and their families.
OLM Food Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
OLM Food Solutions makes the quick service restaurant industry easy to digest. We were recently ranked #1 in the Miscellaneous Quick-Service Restaurant category of Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500. In April 2019, Orion merged with Land Mark Products out of Milford, IA, making OLM Food Solutions the nation’s largest pizza supplier to the convenience store industry. OLM Food Solutions franchises and/or licenses its branded food concepts to over 2,000 locations throughout the world!
We strive to hire talented people who can think outside of the box, lead and create. Our culture is not typical or ordinary, and we aim to keep it that way. At OLM Food Solutions, we believe in providing a rich working environment, one filled with challenge that pushes us to innovate in ways that captures the imagination. Our culture is about fun, meaningful work, and a true sense of community