OLM Food Solutions is currently looking for a Production Tech III - Lead to join our team!
The Production Tech Lead is responsible for safe and efficient operation of the production line while delivering a quality product. Organizes and performs a full range of duties of a complex nature that requires a thorough understanding of departmental organization, functions, policies, and procedures.
- Prepares the production floor for daily production.
- Review production set-ups for accuracy and quality requirements.
- Monitors daily production and adjust production based on inventory.
- Assist trouble shooting of machines, dies, jigs.
- Train/maintain training of team members in the process of production, safety, quality.
- Conduct periodic audits of production, quality, and safety processes.
- Manages staffing to ensure safe and efficient operation of the production line while ensuring quality of product.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person. Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Ensure that all team members wear protective gear during production and monitor all team mates to ensure adherence to instructions.
- Maintain and follow GMP, ServeSafe HACCP, SFQ, OSHA and Orion Land Mark standards in the work environment.
- Communicate with other departments related to line operation and production output.
- Mediate between workers and the management to enhance smooth communication and settle disputes. Report issues/problems to immediate supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or twelve to eighteen months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be at least eighteen (18) year of age.
OLM Food Solutions makes the quick service restaurant industry easy to digest. We were recently ranked #1 in the Miscellaneous Quick-Service Restaurant category of Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500.
In April 2019, Orion Food Systems merged with Land Mark Products out of Milford, IA, making OLM Food Solutions the nation’s largest pizza supplier to the convenience store industry.
OLM Food Solutions franchises and/or licenses its branded food concepts to over 2,000 locations throughout the world!
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
OLM Food Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer