Warehouse Route Coordinator II
OLM Food Solutions is currently searching for a Warehouse Route Coordinator II to join our growing team!
The Warehouse Route Coordinator II is responsible for the coordination and managing of all inbound and outbound freight of the warehouse, while working with the warehouse personal, internal drivers, and 3rd party carriers to deliver or receive all freight in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Furthermore, they are responsible for creating, administering, and maintaining weekly routes of outbound freight to our customers in the most efficient manner possible, while obeying all DOT regulations.
Specific duties may include:
- Take all Orders received though Customer Service to build weekly routes, using internal drivers, as well as 3rd party carriers.
- Schedule loading of trailers at the warehouse, while ensuring that product can deliver to the customer in a timely and safe manner, all within DOT regulations.
- Make appointments of inbound and outbound delivery of product via FTL or LTL
- Work with 3rd party carriers to minimize transportation costs.
- Review and Dispatch routes to maximize utilization of trailers within DOT guidelines, while working with customer service
- Arrange and manage weekly inbound of product, while coordinating with 3rd party cold storage facilities as needed.
- Coordinate truck and trailer repairs on OLM owned equipment
- Ability to adapt and overcome on all transportation issues due to mechanical failure, weather, etc in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage Picking documents to ensure FIFO and picking productivity, research, and correct issues.
- Prepare shipping documentation, such as bills of lading, packing lists, dock receipts, or certificates of origin.
- Maintains route paperwork along with processing created routes weekly and add-on orders for routes daily.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Department on incoming items and locate missing/unaccounted product.
- Coordinate route information specifics, palletized stops, extra pallets, & Customer specific information with warehouse personnel.
- Process complaint information and relay information to proper personnel.
- Update warehouse scheduling calendar as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate shuttle runs to production facility in Milford, IA.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specific qualifications include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. Five to seven years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) is a must. Ability to read and comprehend documents, simple instructions and product labels.
- Experience & knowledge in MS Office products (Excel & Word) and SAP preferred.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Competitive compensation package paid weekly.
- PLUS opportunity to earn incentive pay for a Safety Bonus, paid semi-annually.
- Company paid hotels and partial cell phone reimbursement.
- Paid expenses.
- Boot allowance along with company work apparel provided.
- Newer equipment with Sirius/XM radio provided.
- You keep the reward points for fueling, hotels and food purchases.
OLM Food Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace