Material Handler I
OLM Food Solutions is currently looking for a Material Handler to join our team in Kimball, TN
The Material Handler is a member of a team that maintains warehouse stock that is received, inventoried and distributed as instructed.
- Must be able to pick customer orders from stock and place the items on a pallet.
- Have the ability to load the truck with product and understand the importance of verifying and checking the order.
- Must be able to complete the non-SAP paperwork.
- Ensure the reefer temps are within a standard range – periodically.
- Relocate inventory to the appropriate place prior to loading the trucks.
- Complete mandatory inspection of trailer prior to loading.
- Maintain clean and orderly work environment.
- Complete a safety inspection of equipment
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to Stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch and use hands to grip regularly.
- Requires frequent exposure to extreme cold (below 0 F degrees) temperatures.
- Maintain a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined.
Education and/ Or Experience
- High School diploma or GED diploma required.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school is a plus.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
OLM Food Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer