Pizza Topping Production Tech 1st Shift
SHIFT TIME: 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM
The Production Tech position is responsible for rotating duties on a fast-paced assembly line that includes the handling of raw materials and finished product. Performs a variety of operational functions by either operating a machine or by handling the product itself during the process of raw material into food products.
- Work on a production line, according to procedures. May switch positions every two hours and may be required to work other positions within the Production facility.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools and person.
- Maintain and follow GMP, ServSafe, HAACP, SQF, OSHA and Orion standards in the work environment.
- Ability to learn, participate and become knowledgeable in Lean Manufacturing practices, 6 Sigma and Root Cause Analysis.
- Ability to run the inserter and other simple/complex equipment.
- Must be willing to cross train in all production and warehouse areas; including Cheese & Sauce and Bakery will be required to work in other departments when necessary to meet production schedules.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow a production schedule and prioritize tasks
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Basic math skills necessary for recipe conversions and/or modifications
- May be required to work days, nights, overnight, weekends, and some holidays.
- Able to work as part of a team to ensure pastries are high quality and produced on time.
Education and/ Or Experience
- High School diploma or GED diploma required.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
OLM Food Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer