Orion Land Mark, at our Milford, IA location, is looking for Warehouse Manager to join our team!
The Warehouse Manager position is responsible for planning, organizing, and monitoring the receiving, storage and distribution of all items received either from suppliers or production shops, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation.
- Oversee movement of all incoming and outgoing inventory related to finished goods and trade goods.
- Assist in maintaining inventory accuracy. Complete month end and year end procedures. Research discrepancies between inventory and SAP.
- Plan and manage budgets; monitors KPIs to verify objectives and budget numbers are being met.
- Develop and set procedures for all areas of the warehouse. Trains and set expectations for the team.
- Motivate, organize, and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Oversee utilization of space and future requirements while focusing on reducing cold storage costs.
- Manage distributor shipments and communicates with all Orion Land Mark personnel to ensure proper requested delivery dates are met.
- Confer with other Orion Land Mark personnel to ensure coordination of distribution activities with activities of other functions to include production, sales, records control, and purchasing.
- Produce reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis as required.
- Maintain GMP, HACCP, SFQ and OSHA standards in the work environment. Inspect work areas and follow up on concerns or opportunities.
- Support, encourage and follow company policies and procedure.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, core values, and company philosophy.
- Knowledge of SAP, Internet, Spreadsheet, Word and Order processing, and Inventory software, preferred.
- Previous warehouse management and inventory experience required.
- Ability to motivate, train and coach employees to encourage optimum performance and engagement.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving, math, and analytical skills.
- Able to work as part of a team across all facets of Orion Food Systems.
Education and/ Or Experience
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of five to seven years of experience in warehouse management.
- Warehouse and inventory experience and/or training is required.
- Forklift and pallet jack certification preferred. Must have a valid driver's license to operate yard truck.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Orion Food Systems makes the quick service restaurant industry easy to digest. We were recently ranked #1 in the Miscellaneous Quick-Service Restaurant category of Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500.
In April 2019, Orion merged with Land Mark Products out of Milford, IA, making Orion Land Mark the nation’s largest pizza supplier to the convenience store industry.
Orion Land Mark franchises and/or licenses its branded food concepts to over 2,000 locations throughout the world!
Orion Land Mark is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer