Orion Food Systems makes the quick service restaurant industry easy to digest. We were recently ranked #1 in the Miscellaneous Quick-Service Restaurant category of Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500.
In April 2019, Orion merged with Land Mark Products out of Milford, IA, making Orion Land Mark the nation’s largest pizza supplier to the convenience store industry.
Orion Land Mark franchises and/or licenses its branded food concepts to over 2,000 locations throughout the world!
Orion is currently searching for a Business Consultant to join our growing team! If you have a sales background and the ability to help us grow our business, this position may be what you are looking for!
Provide strategic direction and accountability for brand integrity, driving franchisee sales, operations and contractual compliance while building a strong working relationship with assigned Franchisees as their key and daily contact through our proprietary system.
- Growing the business by developing and cultivating a successful business relationship with the licensee/franchisee as the primary contact with them and their store management team throughout assigned area.
- Manage day to day activities consistent with achieving maximum results to plan by conducting regular store visits.
- Grow the base business using tools including, but not limited to, minimum average store visits per day and effectiveness of visits; PAWS warmer management, Menu mix, Analytical tool application.
- Travel throughout assigned territory; calling on existing customers to solicit additional new store business.
- Follow new store opening process to efficiently open new franchise C store locations. Ensure partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Draw new store layouts, quote equipment prices, credit terms complete sales contracts and provides to Management for approval prior to presentation/negotiation with franchisee/customer.
- Work with franchisee to develop targeted programs using existing training and other materials as a follow up to store visits.
- Train and develop new and existing licensees/franchisees and store personnel on proper operating procedures and Orion Food Systems standards.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, core values, and company philosophy
- Knowledge of proprietary system, Internet, Spreadsheet, Word and Order processing, and Inventory software, preferred.
- Ability to effectively and professionally provide guidance and coaching to franchisees.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving, math, and analytical skills
Education and/ Or Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years field related sales experience in food industry desired.
- Multi-unit operations and P & L responsibility experience preferred.
- Franchise operations background preferred (preferably QSR).
- 60% or greater overnight travel each month - usually by company car.
- Current, valid driver's license and exemplary driving record. Driver's license must meet company's driver expectation point standards. All company drivers have their MVR checked every 6 months for compliance.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Orion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer