Digital Marketing Manager
Orion is currently searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team! If you have a sales background and the ability to help us grow our business, this position may be what you are looking for!
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for growing our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand awareness. Duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring the digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Ability to lead and manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required. Web design, specifically with Word Press, a plus. Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience in CRM technologies preferred.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Strong project coordination skills and ability to coordinate multiple priorities.
- Able to work under pressure to meet demands of fast-paced work environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to influence others to action without direct authority.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional departments.
Education and/ Or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Three to five years work experience in digital marketing preferred.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Orion Food Systems makes the quick service restaurant industry easy to digest. We were recently ranked #1 in the Miscellaneous Quick-Service Restaurant category of Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500.
In April 2019, Orion merged with Land Mark Products out of Milford, IA, making Orion Land Mark the nation’s largest pizza supplier to the convenience store industry.
Orion Land Mark franchises and/or licenses its branded food concepts to over 2,000 locations throughout the world!
Orion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer