Route Delivery Driver
Orion Food Systems makes the quick service restaurant industry easy to digest. We were recently ranked #1 in the Miscellaneous Quick-Service Restaurant category of Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500.
In April 2019, Orion merged with Land Mark Products out of Milford, IA, making Orion Land Mark the nation’s largest pizza supplier to the convenience store industry.
Orion Land Mark franchises and/or licenses its branded food concepts to over 2,000 locations throughout the world!
Orion is currently searching for a Route Delivery Driver (Fill-In) to join our growing team!
Over the Road CDL-A License Required!
Orion Foods has a great opportunity to become part of an outstanding team as a fill-in route delivery driver. If you are a licensed CDL A Driver who is looking for a rewarding, local opportunity with an established company, we want to hear from you!
This position offers a sign-on bonus!
Specific duties may include:
- Follow assigned delivery route and schedule maintaining on-time and accurate deliveries.
- Conducting a safe work zone at each stop adhering to company, state and federal DOT rules for hours of service.
- Treating customers with professionalism, friendliness and respect.
- Maintain accurate electronic driver logs, flagging fuel, inspections and DOT guidelines for hours of service.
- Using safe practices while lifting, twisting and stacking of freight while operating a 2 wheeled hand cart.
- Staying alert at ALL times, using defensive and safe driving practices.
- This position requires over the road travel but has consecutive nights home every week.
Specific qualifications include:
- Safe driving record with a CDL Class A license is required.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required.
- Semi-tractor and trailer truck experience with a minimum of 100,000 miles driven is preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds repeatedly.
- Experience in food service is desired, but willing to train motivated, professional and career minded individuals.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, vision, short- & long-Term disability coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Competitive compensation package paid weekly.
- PLUS opportunity to earn incentive pay for a Safety Bonus, paid semi-annually.
- Company paid hotels and partial cell phone reimbursement.
- Paid expenses.
- Boot allowance along with company work apparel provided.
- Newer equipment with Sirius/XM radio provided.
- You keep the reward points for fueling, hotels and food purchases.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace