Franchise Business Consultant
In 1983, Orion was founded with a vision of providing restaurant-quality food to the on-the-go consumer. At that time, home pizza delivery competition was growing at a rapid rate, but there was no real focus on the consumer who desired that same quality food away from home.
We worked hard to make the original vision a reality, and in 1986 thebrand was born. Orion Food Systems currently has franchises in 39 states, the District of Columbia and on U.S. military bases in seven foreign countries.
We are looking for a high energy, enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Franchise Business Consultant. If you have a sales background and the ability to help us grow our business, this position may be what you are looking for!
Specific Duties May Include:
- Cultivate a favorable business relationship with the licensee/franchisee as their primary contact with them and their store management team.
- Responsible for educating on products, processes, and food quality in the context of marketing and our contract understanding from Orion Food Systems for operators.
- Account ownership through training and operational excellence.
- Train and develop new and existing licensees/franchisees and store personnel on proper operating procedures and Orion Food Systems standards.
- Implement roll out of all Orion Food Systems programs and new product introductions.
- Be knowledgeable of the franchise contract and manage to its opportunities by understanding, interpreting, upholding and enforcing compliance by all Licensees/Franchisees to Orion Food Systems standards, specifications and contractual requirements.
- Work with franchisee to develop targeted programs using existing training and other materials as a follow up to store visits.
- Attends meetings of instruction on Orion Food Systems new products, procedures and periodic goals.
- Assure that all company and governmental regulations are being observed.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, core values, and company philosophy
- Knowledge of proprietary system, Internet, Spreadsheet, Word and Order processing, and Inventory software, preferred.
- Ability to effectively and professionally provide guidance and coaching to franchisees.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving, math, and analytical skills
Education and/ Or Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years field related sales experience in food industry desired.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) is a must. Ability to read and comprehend documents, simple instructions and product labels.
- Franchise operations background preferred (preferably QSR).
- Current, valid driver's license and exemplary driving record. Driver's license must meet company's driver expectation point standards. All company drivers have their MVR checked every 6 months for compliance.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Orion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer