System Administrator - IT Security
In 1983, Orion was founded with a vision of providing restaurant-quality food to the on-the-go consumer. At that time, home pizza delivery competition was growing at a rapid rate, but there was no real focus on the consumer who desired that same quality food away from home.
We worked hard to make the original vision a reality, and in 1986 the Hot Stuff Pizza brand was born. Orion Food Systems currently has franchises in 39 states, the District of Columbia and on U.S. military bases in seven foreign countries.
Orion is currently searching for System Administrator - IT Security to join our growing team!
Come Join Orion!
The System Administrator - IT Security will serve as a system administrator with emphasis in security and IT permissions related tasks. This will include analyzing and defining security requirements, along with managing all IT security permissions and processes. Orion Food Systems will rely on this individual to assist in providing advanced security posture and tactics to best promote both internal and external data security. A self-motivator is required and under limited supervision; manages the security access and controls for all Orion hardware and software systems supported by IT.
- Administration and support of Office 365.
- Microsoft Active Directory OU creation and auditing.
- Microsoft group policy – development, scripting, monitoring & reporting.
- Develop and maintain all company Phishing campaigns to provide better security posture.
- Ability to create end user security training programs in a learning management system.
- Manage and develop accurate IT & Security policies and procedures.
- Ensures that records of system downtime are accurate and knowledgebase articles are created for future reference.
- Auditing and documentation of security event logs of multiple systems including OS level to provide data security integrity.
- Management of Security Camera system and all security door access permissions.
- Responsible for sending all company wide IT notifications.
- Shared support of all system administrator tasks including VMware/Azure/Microsoft 0365/Citrix administration.
- Documentation of issues and solutions within a SharePoint/Microsoft Teams environment.
- Assist the IT Help Desk as tier 3 support with client requests and end to end customer interaction.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal. Previous training experience preferred.
- Intermediate or higher knowledge of Windows Server (2008/2012/2016) preferred.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Security Auditing solutions such as ManageEngine.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in IT Security Policy and Procedures.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of enterprise alarm systems, camera systems and other security solutions preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail with security posture mindset required.
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Experience & knowledge in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); applicant tracking system experience preferred.
- Previous use of any SIEM products preferred.
Education and/ Or Experience
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or 3-5 years related experience and/or training.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Orion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer