At Orion Food Systems, we hold ourselves to the very strictest standards of quality while remaining firmly balanced on the edge of innovation, and we strive to ensure that our services benefit our clients. We are devoted to enriching people's lives with the highest quality products and boutique-level service.
Orion Foods is currently seeking a Sanitation Manager to join our growing team!
Our Sanitation Manager is responsible for ensuring that the strictest of sanitation standards are met throughout the production facility. The manager must have three to five years experience as a supervisor or manager of a sanitation department in a food manufacturing environment.
- Confers with VP of Manufacturing and other personnel on sanitation problems. Recommends changes in equipment, plant layout, lighting, ventilation or work practices to improve sanitation standards and purity of products.
- Compiles reports regarding regular inspections, sanitation violations and steps taken to resolve deficiencies. Routes reports to appropriate personnel.
- Studies production schedules and estimates hour requirements for completion of job assignments. Adjusts work procedures if the need arises.
- Analyzes, resolves, and assists personnel in solving work problems. Motivates employees to achieve work goals.
- Maintains timekeeping and sanitation records.
- Directs the cleaning of equipment and work areas.
- Inspects facility for unsanitary practices and conditions.
- Directs production personnel in sanitary procedures.
- Must be able to manage the department budget within guidelines.
- Must have strong knowledge of chemical useage, strong time management skills and equipment knowledge.
Education and/ Or Experience
- Associates degree (A.A.) or a degree from a two-year college or technical school; minimum of five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combinaton of education and experience. Must hae three to five years experience as a supervisor or manager of a sanitation deparmtne in a food manufacturing environment.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Orion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer