District Franchise Sales Manager
In 1983, Orion was founded with a vision of providing restaurant-quality food to the on-the-go consumer. At that time, home pizza delivery competition was growing at a rapid rate, but there was no real focus on the consumer who desired that same quality food away from home.
We worked hard to make the original vision a reality, and in 1986 thebrand was born. Orion Food Systems currently has franchises in 39 states, the District of Columbia and on U.S. military bases in seven foreign countries.
Orion is currently searching for a District Franchise Sales Manager to joint our growing team!
Come Join Orion!
The District Franchise Sales Manager has full responsibility for sales execution and will contribute to the overall achievement of the Orion Food System's mission, vision, and values by providing strategic direction and accountability for brand integrity, driving franchisee sales, operations, marketing and contractual compliance through a strong working relationship with Franchisees resulting in greater customer experience and maximized sales.
- Responsible for the direction of a team holding them accountable to key performance indicators.
- Establishes and maintains short/long-term goals and action plans.
- Ensure the team is trained on key metrics that grow base business using available tools to include minimum average store visits per day and effectiveness of visits. PAWS warmer management, menu mix, analytical tool application.
- Develop the FBC’s by involving them in the sales planning, prospecting and daily customer engagement aspects of the position.
- Coach FBC’s by participating in ride-alongs. Allows observation of FBC in their performance of his/her duties.
- Ensure all FBC’s are aware of an understand all changes to programs or processes, ensuring all FBC’s achieve required behavior changes and performance metrics within the district.
- Participate in regular store visits and quarterly business reviews with FBC and franchisees to assist in maximizing franchisee sales and profits.
- Responsible for franchise contracts and management of its opportunities by understanding, interpreting, upholding and enforcing compliance by all Licensees/Franchisees to Orion Food Systems standards, specifications and contractual requirements.
- Develops/Cultivates a successful business relationship with the licensee/franchisee.
- Develop business plan and sales strategy for area that ensures attainment of company sales goals.
- Creates and executes a strategy from leads to new and existing store development, construction, asset management and renovations, balancing profitability with performance metrics such as weeks operational and ROI.
- Utilize compiled lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from leads, business directories site selection, in-person visits company activity, trade shows, cold calls, corporate office, franchise business consultants and other sources as necessary.
- Ensure that team members are trained and developed on operating procedures along with Orion Food Systems standards/expectations. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. five to seven years' field sales/operation experience in food industry desired.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and cascade sales, operating, maintenance and procedure instructions, processes and manuals.
- Experience & knowledge in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to calculate figures.
- Good communication skills.
Benefits may include
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Orion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer